Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Trip

I recently went to Chicago to visit my sister who is studying for the bar exam. While there we decided to go to the tallest building in the United States. We were on the 103rd floor of the Sears Tower and the view was amazing. Although the picture is not very good it was a lot of fun to take pictures from such a height and different perspective. I took many other pictures from every angle imaginable, but this was the clearest shot I got. I had a great time in Chicago and I'm glad that I got to see such a historical building. While in Chicago we also saw Second City and did many other interesting things like the Field Museum which has the most well preserved and complete Tyrannosaurus rex, her name is Sue. Overall, Chicago was wonderful and I wish I had more photos to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment